Sceneca Residence will support business and commercial development centers
Sceneca Residence will be intended to be a residential development that will include commercial spaces at the top of the building that covers 8.880 sq meters (95,580 sq feet). The plan is to build 265 condominium units as well as 2,020 square meter (21,530 square feet) that is commercial. The project can be constructed in collaboration and MCC Land (Singapore), The Place Holdings, and Ekovest Development (S).
Seneca Residence freehold units that are sold are strategically placed Between CBD located in Singapore as well as Changi Airport, making it an ideal place for professionals who work in Singapore, or who frequently organize business travel.
The project is anticipated to become an mixed-use venture, which will comprise commercial space of approximately 21,528 square feet, spread over the lower floors and 265 housing units located on the higher floors.
This project will likely to include supermarkets and retail stores to serve this estate.
Sceneca Residences may be described as the home you decide to reside in is equally important to how your life will be like when you reside there.. Architecture is the main component of creating a house which is stunning and can endure the elements and be affected by the natural environment to create the perfect place to live in.
Wellness is an organic process. With 55 unique amenities specially designed to relax and help you unwind is now a breeze. Relax your body and mind with the many options of water here. Enjoy the serenity of your mind and body.
The most important selling points of your product is:
- This station located near Tanah Merah MRT and Interchange.
- Set in an exclusive condo estate Enclave.
- A station is located near at the Changi Business Park and Bedok MRT Town Centre.
- 1 Station 1 Station Singapore 4th University, the University of Technology and Design and Design (Singapore University of Technology and Design). University of Technology and Design).
- Two stations are connected to Tampines Regional Centre & Jewel Two stations are linked to Tampines Regional Centre & Jewel and 2 stations link to Changi International Airport.
- It's easy to get access to Marina Bay, the Central Business District (CBD) and Marina Bay, via major expressways such as Pan Island Expressway (PIE), East Coast Park East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Tampines Expressway (TPE).
- A stable tenant pool is accessible in tech parks that serve commercial and commercial centres. Singapore Expo Singapore Expo, Tampines Regional Centre, Tampines Regional Centre and Changi International Business Park